UploadedApr 1, 2012
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.2.4-R1.0
- Re-implemented usage command
- Changed purge command default to false, you -must- have plugman.purge to use it now, not just OP.
- Removed the /pm alias by default, it caused too many issues with messaging plugins.
- General code cleanup.
- Added PluginMetrics tracking - http://metrics.griefcraft.com/plugin/PlugMan
- Re-implemented /plugman vlist
- "*" can now be used in the reload command along side "all" to reload all plugins
- Added can now enable/disable all plugins via "all" or "*" as the plugin argument.
- Added /plugman purge - Dangerous, must restart or reload server (from console) to re-enable all plugins.
- Changed all chat formatting around.
- Added support for plugins with spaces, ie "My Worlds".
- Added /plugman reload all.
- Added /plugman test [permission] [player] - Player is option, checks perm for if you if left out.
- Removed unused code and unused ChatTools class.
- Made all commands default to op, not non op.
- Total rewrite of the plugin.
- Removed the usage and describe command.
- Added alias: pm
- Fixed permission check for sender.
- Added individual permission nodes per command.
- Removed restrictions on caps, plugin isn't picky anymore.
- Added help menu -> /plugman or /plugman help
- Updated from b1185 to new RB.
- Updated for BukkitPerms API.
- Fixed broken chat formatting.