The top world management plugin!
Support PlotSquared: paypal
What is PlotSquared?
- PlotSquared is a land management plugin and world manager which also comes with several highly configurable world generators. (See images below)
- You can create plots of land in existing worlds using plot clusters, or you can have a full world of plots.
Conversion to PlotSquared is automated
PlotSquared is not just for creative servers
- Survival servers: We have a "town" template included with the plugin, or create your own using /plot setup
- Skyblock: "skyblock" template included with the plugin
- Are you a programmer? Use it to manage minigames. Clear arenas async, and manage plots using the plot cluster API.
- It's also being used on forge servers such as pixelmon.
Fast, scalable and efficient
- Async plot clearing is more than 800 times faster than PlotMe, among many other performance improvements
- Works with hundreds of thousands of plots, or monster 2K x 2K custom terrain plots, with many functions built specifically for mass plot management
- Plot condensation and world trimming can drastically reduce the size of the world on disk
- Powerful plot analysis and auto clearing mean you can further remove low quality plots
- Legacy support for Bukkit 1.7 - 1.12, Sponge, and Nukkit (MCPE)
- Updated support for Bukkit 1.13
- Support for offline mode servers
- Community translations for several languages (may be outdated)
- In built plot downloading + cross server saving and loading + some optional web interfaces
- Plot swapping / copying and cross world plot moving
- Plot merging, your own plots or between friends
- Extensive flag system so you can decide what should be protected on a per world, or per plot basis
- Plot entry notifications / per plot time / weather / music etc with the flag system
- Add custom roads to existing maps to make them look nicer
- Recolor all text easily and configure additional messages however you want
- Dynamic world border to prevent excessive exploring
- Mob protection and per plot mob limiting
- Interactive commands such as plot listing
- Plot rating, ranking, complexity analysis, and auto clearing calibration
- Plot schematic saving, loading and pasting
- Per player settings such as plot chat and entry notifications
- World creation either with multiverse, /plot setup, or manual yml configuration
- Command recommendation if you mistype something
- Plot commenting and inboxes
- World auto trimming which reduces the CPU and disk usage when people explore
- Pistons and Sand/TNT cannons are properly restricted
- Per plot redstone settings + plot redstone disablers
- Optional fast async worldediting
- WorldEdit (included)/VoxelSniper (with addon) restricted to plots
- Chunk processing to safely unload dangerous chunks (also processes WorldEdit commands)
- Component setting (floor, wall, border)
- Section off areas (e.g. an area for donors) with plot clusters, or add plot clusters to vanilla worlds
- Use holograms instead of signs if you want (HoloPlots addon)
- Four tiers of plot allowance: Owner, Helper, Trusted, Denied
- Plot naming (for teleportation)
- Configurable command confirmation (e.g. for /plot clear)
- Manage islands, skyblock, vanilla worlds, or certain sections of worlds as plots
- A lot of generators, and settings to choose from
- Installation (includes conversion)
- Usage (info about various parts of the plugin)
- Permissions (Basic permission setup)
- Commands (List and description of all commands)
Official addons we created:
Updated: Plot2Dynmap (Dynmap addon)
- Plot2Dynmap (Dynmap addon)
- VoxelSniperRegions (Restrict VoxelSniper)
- PlotRankup (Plot approval system)
- PlotUpload (Web interface that supports multiple servers)
- PlotWebPHP (Web interface that supports plot searching)
- HoloPlots (Plot holograms)
- RedstoneClockPreventer2 (prevent clocks)
- CommandBlock (Restrict command blocks to plots)
- FastAsyncWorldEdit (Async WorldEdit in plots)
- PlotHider (Make plots invisible)
- HybridGenerator (This is bundled with PlotSquared.jar and supports plot + road schematics as well as Augmented generation)
- BiomeGenerator (Natural biomes within plots|not a world generator)
- PlotSquaredSG (Standalone generator|not a plot manager)
- AdvPlots (Non square schematic generation)
- BasicPlots (Basic generator with 1 plot per chunk)
- PlotSquaredMG (Large custom terrain gen)
- IslandPlots (Islands in ocean)
- Chinese version (中国版)
- SpongeAPI version
Useful plugins (third party):
- WorldEdit(Edit blocks within your plot)
- VoxelSniper (Ranged map editing)
- TerrainControl (Control over augmented plot worlds)
- ArmorStandTools (Add armor stands in your plot)
- BuildersUtilities (Miscellaneous features to help with building)
- PlotsMenu (GUI for plot commands)
- Umbaska (Skript addon)
Add roads to your world...
- Hybrid generator bundled with PlotSquared
- Roads can be conveniently added to new or existing worlds
- Supports larger plot sizes than pure schematic generation
- (here's the template below /plot template import <world> bridge)
In built plot downloading (no setup required)...
- Just use /plot download
- Cross server "/plot save", "/plot load" and "/plot schematic paste url:<value>"
- See addons above for additional web interfaces
- Use commands or enable auto merging
- Merge plots and build with friends
In game world creation...
- Use /plot setup
Combine generators; with or without roads...
- click here for tutorial
- Generate using any generator you want e.g. Normal terrain, Nether, or even TerrainControl
Plots can be anywhere...
- Augmented generation bundled with PlotSquared
- Plot clusters can go anywhere, and can simply be invisible boundaries if you want.
Actually set the plot biome...
Notifications/Per plot time + weather...
Complete control over plot composition...
- Default generator bundled with PlotSquared
- Percentage control over plot components and blocks