UploadedJan 29, 2013
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.4.7-R0.1
- Made the MoveEvent take less time, should reduce lag. (This only concerns people with WorldEdit installed)
- Fixed possible grief on plot borders by doubling the half-steps.
- Changed the default plot limit back to 1 by default if permissions "plotme.use" is present and to 0 if not present.
- Fixed a critical issue that messed the plot limit.
- Really fixed plot clearing and reset speed.
- Fixed not being able to use commands that cost $0 when you have $0
- Fixed some memory leaks caused by static variables
- Tweaked the clear and reset commands. Instead of searching the whole world for entities in the plot, it will only look at the chunk entities. We are still working on an alternative way of clearing plots.
- Customizable road blocks and values for every blocks generated.
- Just place the id as "id:value" in the configuration.
- Configuration 'RoadMainBlockId' and 'RoadStripeBlockId' added. Default to 5 and 5:2.
- Added API function to get the list of players in a plot (We'll add an API page soon)
- Added LWC support. Clear plots now remove any locks from blocks.
- Added Extended block id support (for custom block servers)
- Plots are now cleared all the way to bedrock instead of stopping at y:1
- Fixed plot info signs cutting at 15 instead of 16
- Changing the biome now refreshes instantly instead of having to relog to see the changes
- Clearing plots now empties chests and other containers to prevent tons of items dropping
- Clearing plots now removes every entities that aren't players
- Vehicles (Minecarts, boats)
CLEAR AND RESET NOW DELETE CHEST CONTENT
We will add an toggle option if people are interested
There is 1 issue with jukeboxes that do not delete the CD when the plot is cleared. It is because of a bukkit bug, there are workarounds but it would break PlotMe's compatibility with future Bukkit updates so we will not do it.