UploadedJan 16, 2013
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.4.6-R0.3
- Customizable road blocks and values for every blocks generated.
- Just place the id as "id:value" in the configuration.
- Configuration 'RoadMainBlockId' and 'RoadStripeBlockId' added. Default to 5 and 5:2.
- Added API function to get the list of players in a plot (We'll add an API page soon)
- Added LWC support. Clear plots now remove any locks from blocks.
- Added Extended block id support (for custom block servers)
- Plots are now cleared all the way to bedrock instead of stopping at y:1
- Fixed plot info signs cutting at 15 instead of 16
- Changing the biome now refreshes instantly instead of having to relog to see the changes
- Clearing plots now empties chests and other containers to prevent tons of items dropping
- Clearing plots now removes every entities that aren't players
- Vehicles (Minecarts, boats)
CLEAR AND RESET NOW DELETE CHEST CONTENT
We will add an toggle option if people are interested
There is 1 issue with jukeboxes that do not delete the CD when the plot is cleared. It is because of a bukkit bug, there are workarounds but it would break PlotMe's compatibility with future Bukkit updates so we will not do it.