UploadedJan 1, 2013
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.4.6-R0.3
- CB 1.4.6-R0.2
- CB 1.4.6-R0.1
- Added an auto-update feature in the config.yml. By default it is set to false. If you set it to true, when server starts it will check if a new update is available and download it for you. It will be updated on the next server restart.
- Removed errors on home, tp and move commands when invalid inputed data (e.g.: "/plot home:")
- Updated Metrics
- Tweaked the display of biomelist to be ordered top to down and accross.
- Added language support.
- Each language is to be placed in it's own "caption-language.yml" in the PlotMe folder. The first time you will run the server, it will create the caption-english.yml. Just copy it into your own language. In the config.yml, you can set the language.
- For example the config "Language: russian" will try to read from "caption-russian.yml".
- Note: You can rename every commands except the reload command. This is in case it fails to load your language file. Any errors will be displayed in your server log.
- Note2: If you use a special language (e.g. Russian or Greek), make sure you save the file as UTF-8 without BOM. The english file is already in this encoding so unless you manually change it, there shouldn't be a problem. If someone needs more than UTF-8, you can try to save it as UTF-16 but I haven't tried it.
- Added defaultWEAnywhere config which will make your WorldEdit users WorldEdit anywhere by default, as long as they have the permission plotme.admin.weanywhere
- Added command allowWorldTeleport for interworld teleportation. If enabled, the TP, Auto and Home commands will either use your first plotworld by default to teleport to or accept an additionnal [world] argument
- /plotme tp <id> [world]
- /plotme home[:#] [player] [world]
- /plotme auto [world]
- Public plots : By adding * to the allowed list of a plot or setting * as owner, anyone can break or place blocks on the plot.
- Group plots : Two elements are needed to achieve this.
- First add to every group the permission "plotme.group.nameofthegroup". This does not need to be the same name, preferably use a public name. For example the group "Admin12345" could have permission "plotme.group.admin".
- Second, set the plot owner or add to the allowed list "Group:nameofthegroup". For example here I'd add "Group:admin".
- Since permissions are inheritted, say you have Guest, Vip and Admin groups. You only need to give to each their own "plotme.group.something". Setting a plot to "Group:Guest" will allow Guest, Vip and Admin to build on the plot.
Please submit me any issues you have with this build. I tested it a lot but I could have missing something.
The whole economy hasn't been tested, so if you run with economy please test localy prior to updating your live server.