UploadedJun 25, 2012
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.2.5-R4.0
- Fixed Lag (hopefully for good this time!) by removing unnecessary Expiration date updates.
- Enabled "Interactions" in other people plots like Levers, pressure plates, doors. Bonemeal is the only disabled interaction. This fix is temporary and in the future, flags will be added per plots and/or per world.
- Fixed plotme.limit.X permission for PEX users. Apparently the way it was handled isn't supported by PEX, so a loop has been added and will support a limit up to 255.
- Fix to entity explosions, hopefully no more errors thrown now.
- Renamed the config "WorldHeight" to "RoadHeight". Existing "WorldHeight" will automatically be renamed "RoadHeight". "WorldHeight" is now deprecated. (Deprecated means it will still work for the next few updates when people migrate, but we will remove it someday and if people have never used v0.6c+ they will have the "RoadHeight" property reset to default)
- Fixes for Null errors
- RoadHeight (WorldHeight) is now limited to 250. Anything above that will raise an error and set itself to 250.
- Fixed the /plotme remove command
- Disabled TNT in all plotme worlds. This is to fix TNT exploit when triggering tons of TNT near claimed plots. There's nothing I can do to prevent it at the moment because when a TNT entity moves it does not throw an event so I cannot tell if it moved from one claimed plot to another.
- Fix to expiration update, instead of saving to database each time a block is broken or placed, it will only save to database if the new expiration date is different than the previous one. This should improve performance.
- Fixed help doing an error outside plot worlds.
- Added lots of error handlings to various commands. This should remove the errors in logs.
- Fixed the help to only show commands you are allowed to use
- Added command "/plotme list" which displays plots that you are allowed to build on along with the expiration date and helpers. (plotme.user.list)
- Added command "/plotme list [player]" which displays plots that you are allowed to build on along with the expiration date and helpers. (plotme.admin.list)
- Added command "/plotme expired [page]" which displays expired plots (plotme.admin.expired)
- Added command "/plotme addtime" which resets the expiration date depending on the DaysToExpiration configuration. (plotme.admin.addtime)
- Plots which get modified by the plot owner or by one of the helpers get it's expiration date reset. (Listening to block place, break and interact)
- Added new parameter in the config.yml for the DaysToExpiration. Default is 7. Set to 0 for never expire.
- Fixed config.yml to input default values for new parameters when they were previously not present (Example: WorldHeight)
- Changed the date format for Expiration date in the command "/plotme info" to YYYY-MM-DD== Your title here... ==