UploadedJun 20, 2012
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.2.5-R4.0
- Fixed the /plotme remove command
- Disabled TNT in all plotme worlds. This is to fix TNT exploit when triggering tons of TNT near claimed plots. There's nothing I can do to prevent it at the moment because when a TNT entity moves it does not throw an event so I cannot tell if it moved from one claimed plot to another.
- Fix to expiration update, instead of saving to database each time a block is broken or placed, it will only save to database if the new expiration date is different than the previous one. This should improve performance.
- Fixed help doing an error outside plot worlds.
- Added lots of error handlings to various commands. This should remove the errors in logs.
- Fixed the help to only show commands you are allowed to use
- Added command "/plotme list" which displays plots that you are allowed to build on along with the expiration date and helpers. (plotme.user.list)
- Added command "/plotme list [player]" which displays plots that you are allowed to build on along with the expiration date and helpers. (plotme.admin.list)
- Added command "/plotme expired [page]" which displays expired plots (plotme.admin.expired)
- Added command "/plotme addtime" which resets the expiration date depending on the DaysToExpiration configuration. (plotme.admin.addtime)
- Plots which get modified by the plot owner or by one of the helpers get it's expiration date reset. (Listening to block place, break and interact)
- Added new parameter in the config.yml for the DaysToExpiration. Default is 7. Set to 0 for never expire.
- Fixed config.yml to input default values for new parameters when they were previously not present (Example: WorldHeight)
- Changed the date format for Expiration date in the command "/plotme info" to YYYY-MM-DD== Your title here... ==