UploadedJun 16, 2012
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.2.5-R4.0
- Fixed the help to only show commands you are allowed to use
- Added command "/plotme list" which displays plots that you are allowed to build on along with the expiration date and helpers. (plotme.user.list)
- Added command "/plotme list [player]" which displays plots that you are allowed to build on along with the expiration date and helpers. (plotme.admin.list)
- Added command "/plotme expired [page]" which displays expired plots (plotme.admin.expired)
- Added command "/plotme addtime" which resets the expiration date depending on the DaysToExpiration configuration. (plotme.admin.addtime)
- Plots which get modified by the plot owner or by one of the helpers get it's expiration date reset. (Listening to block place, break and interact)
- Added new parameter in the config.yml for the DaysToExpiration. Default is 7. Set to 0 for never expire.
- Fixed config.yml to input default values for new parameters when they were previously not present (Example: WorldHeight)
- Changed the date format for Expiration date in the command "/plotme info" to YYYY-MM-DD
- Added permission "plotme.limit.X". It determines the number of plots that can be claimed. Replace X with a number or with * for unlimited.
- Added new parameter in the config.yml for the WorldHeight. Default is 64