UploadedJun 14, 2012
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.2.5-R4.0
- Enabled //up for plots allowed
- Disabled SuperPickaxe single outside plots allowed
- Disabled TNT and setting Fire in roads and plots in which you are not allowed. TNT cannons should only break blocks in the plot they originated from.
- Fixed sign placement when road was set on different width than 7. Existing plots can be fixed by applying /plotme setowner with the current owner. You'll have to manually break the leftover sign.
- Fixed /plot clear and /plot reset not correctly aligning when path width different than 7.
- Fixed Helpers being unable to use WorldEdit.
- Fixed Helpers added with different capitalization not being able to build.
- Fixed using worldedit while standing outside the plot. Previously you had to walk into the plot. Now it will detect on click and set your worldedit zone there if you are allowed.
This update contains a lot of changes. It might be a good idea to test far from nice plots the commands /plot clear and /plot reset to make sure it works correctly.