UploadedAug 5, 2013
Supported Bukkit Versions
- Added top commands
- SQLite is stable
- Added an executable manager, so the plugin will not lag behind if your server is also lagging.
- Added reloading
- Cleaned up executables
- Extensive bug checking / fixing
- Code cleaned up / made javadocs for everything
- Added database swapping
- Added database conversion (NOTE: This will not convert to flatfile format, but will convert from it)
- Added events and event system
- Implemented multi-language system (Currently only english is translated, but more will be available dynamically)
YAML / Flatfile storage has been disabled. It is buggy and non-functional. If you do not want to use MySQL, I currently recommend using "sqlite". The flatfile is buggy enough that it won't convert files in its current state.
The automatic fixing of the configuration leaves it functional, but it's a little messy. It's a drawback, since I would have to choose between functionality and performance.