PlayerWeight adds weight on each item and displays it on your experience bar while also slowing the player movement according to weight.
So let's say you defined your max weight to 100 and you have items weighting 50, your experience bar will be half full and your speed decreased according to defined in config.
- Define weight for any item
- Show weight percentage on experience bar
- Slows movement speed according to weight percentage
- Displays a message on speed change
/pw reload - Reloads the plugin
/pw debug - Enables debug (Will spam your chat, not advised to enable)
/pw - Shows your current weight
playerweight.bypass - Bypass the weight and speed change
playerweight.reload - Allows the use of the reload command
playerweight.debug - Allows the use of the debug command
English - Credit: VariationVault
Portuguese Video Credit: AbsintoJ
- Define max weight possible (100%)
Max Weight: 180
- Enables debug
- Enables XP bar showing weight
Enable XP Bar: true
- Change message displayed by /pw weight
- Disable the messages below on weight change
Disable Messages: true
- You can define 4 percentage areas and the speed for each one
Less And Equal To: Percentage: 24 SpeedPercent: 105 Message: '&6[&7PlayerWeight&6]&a You Are Light, Nice!' Between: Percentage: 25,49 SpeedPercent: 95 Message: '&6[&7PlayerWeight&6]&2 Getting Heavier, Be Careful!' Between1: Percentage: 50,100 SpeedPercent: 70 Message: '&6[&7PlayerWeight&6]&c You Are Heavy, Try to Lose Weight!' Bigger Than: Percentage: 100 SpeedPercent: 50 Message: '&6[&7PlayerWeight&6]&4 Oh No! What Have You Done!'
- After this you have a huge list with all the in game items and a weight for each one
You can add data values to items too. Example:
This would give white wool a weight of 0.5 and red wool a weight of 1
Feel free to suggest new features and also report bugs
This plugin uses Metrics, you can disable it by going to /plugins/PluginMetrics and opt-out on the config file.
It also uses an update checker and an auto updater, both possible to disable in the config under the Update Check section.