- Allows a player to tell everyone that he is AwayFromKeyboard (AFK). Private message senders will be notified that the player is AFK.
- Allows a player to tell everyone that he is DoNotDisturb (DND). Private message senders will be notified that the player is DND.
- Allows a player to remove every regular chat text and emotes (/me) messages. The player will still see commands and server messages.
- Allows a player to remove private messages (/msg and /tell). Private message senders will be notified that the player isn't receiving messages.
- Customize login and logout messages or use a list of random messages
- /playerstatus : Displays the list of commands and your currently enabled statuses.
- /playerstatus <name> : Displays the currently toggled functions of another player.
- /afk : Sets your status as AwayFromKeyboard. This will add [AFK] in front of your name in chat and notify people sending you private messages.
- /dnd : Sets your status as DoNotDisturb. This will add [DND] in front of your name in chat and notify people sending you private messages. You will still receive them.
- /nochat : This removes for you every message people type in chat including /me. Messages from other plugins and server will still go through.
- /nomsg : This will block private messages from the commands /msg and /tell.
- /ignore <name> : Allows a player to ignore another one. Removes the ignored player from regular chat, from /me and from private messages. Only the player using /ignore stops seeing that player's messages. Ignored players aren't persistent.
- /ignorelist : Displays the list of currently ignored players. Ignored players aren't persistent.
- /mute <name> : Makes that person unable to speak in chat and to use /me. Muted players aren't persistent.
- /playerstatuslang <language> : Allows to change the language file used. If language file is name "caption-french.yml" do /playerstatuslang french
- /moderate : Mutes everyone except people with moderate permission. Useful when server gets out of control or to make big announcements. Players can still /msg and /tell.
- /afk - PlayerStatus.afk
- /dnd - PlayerStatus.dnd
- /nochat - PlayerStatus.nochat
- /nomsg - PlayerStatus.nomessage
- /ignore - PlayerStatus.ignore
- /ignorelist - PlayerStatus.ignore
- /mute - PlayerStatus.mute
- /playerstatuslang - PlayerStatus.config
- /moderate - PlayerStatus.moderate
Things to do
- Allow channels and such. Channel creator will be allowed to /kick /ban /mute people from the channel. Might make this into a seperator plugin that will use some features of this one to work.
- Disable /AFK on PlayerMove. Also make other player unable to move you if possible.
- Add a config to make AFKed player invincible (Will add this once I managed to prevent people from pushing players)
- Add a config for timer on AFK. This to prevent people running in PVP from going AFK and being immortal instantly.
- Add persistence to /ignore and /mute. For the other commands I'll have to think about it.
- Allow commands from Console that make sense.
- Allow to use colors in the configurations/captions
- Removed support for non-SuperPerms permission. In theory should work with bPermissions, PEX and a few others. Permission2/3 don't work anymore anyway.
- Updated to make compatible with CB 1.1-R5
- Added PermissionsEx support.