UploadedJan 14, 2014
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.7.2-R0.2
You want virtual and easy-to-use shops? BossShop allows to create the most player friendly shops ever!
Tired of promoting your Players by hand? CommandRank promotes players for money/kills/passwords/exp etc.!
Allow your players to open a Shop GUI by right-clicking an Item with GuiShopManager
You want your VIPs to be able to become invincible but you are afraid of abusing players? Use VIP-God :)
- Build against Bukkit 1.7.2-R0.2
- Added some reconnect logic in case the plugin loses connection to the MySQL database.
- Added some export capability from SQLite / MySQL to YAML.
- Only SQLite has been tested, but works.
- Requires SQLibrary v7.0 or higher.
- If you're using SQLite, you should wait for the SQLibrary 7.1 update.
- Build against Vault 1.2.29
- Added optional Vault support.
- By default it is off. Also, majority of standard Economy plugins will supercede this one if they are being in use as well while vault support is enabled.
- Added the in-game leader board.
- Use /p lead. Navigate using "lead prev", "lead next", or "lead [page]"
- The help menu has added this new command.
- Requires the permission node: PlayerPoints.lead
- Internal changes
- This BREAKS any plugins that use it. Please tell the devs to update to this new version.
- Build against Bukkit 1.5.2
- SQLibrary is now an optional dependency.
- Required if you use SQLite or MySQL as the storage type.
- Added events.
- Requires SQLibrary
- Removed the internal version which was really old.
- API is no longer static.
- If you need access to the API, grab the plugin instance through the plugin manager, and then use getAPI() to use the methods as normal.
- Fixed: Not closing SQL statement on setting player points...
- Because Mits is a derp
- A bit of documentation...
- Built against recommended build...
- Not like it was broken due to new bukkit... but hey, some people like seeing it at the latest version... for reasons...
For the record, I'm (Mits) is not 100% back to do plugin development... I did this update because someone cool asked me to look into it, and it was a quick fix.
- Fixed: Taking points does not fail when the new balance results to 0 points.
- Fixed showing the set command in the help menu
- Thanks to @Mayney365
- Set command should now show in the localization.yml
- Created help menu with description of commands
- Available commands will only show if they have the associated permission node
- Fixed issues regarding localization messages
- Thanks to @Mayney365
- Added more localization options, for pretty much every message.
- Minor internal restructuring.
- Messages can now be edited through the localization.yml.
- Messages support formatting codes.
- Notification messages are sent to target players for the give/take/pay actions.
- Complete change on the backend
- SQLite and MySQL support
- MySQL import options
- YAML storage changes, points are now stored in storage.yml when using YAML
- Old points should automatically be transferred over
- Config.yml now has options:
- storage type / information
- votifier options
- Votifier is now internalied
- Major internal changes.
- New API class for developers to hook into.
- Built against CB 1.2.5-R4
- Added /money pay <name> <amount>
- Removed console message
- Added reset to the text on /points
- Added set to the text on /points
- Fixed console command on /p ingame
- Fixed some errors
- Added set command
- Added reset command
- Fixed bugs on consoleCommand
- Fixed Permission bugs
- There is no YAML to SQLite import