PlayerLauncher allows players to jump huge distances without fear of fall damage.
- Launch yourself and other players.
- Set specific launch pads at specific locations where players with appropriate permissions can launch.
- Specify a specific launch delay as well as items required to launch.
- Useful for many things such as:
- PvP / Raiding: Helpful for evading foes, scaling obstacles, or finding bases.
- Mining: Traversing Ravines, jumping out of lava, etc.
- Exploring: Faster ways of getting around, as well as seeing the landscape around you.
- A cool perk for Staff or VIPs.
Read up on the wiki to get started using this easy plugin!
This plugin utilises an AutoUpdater to notify you when new updates are available. This plugin makes no attempt to automatically install the update for you, but simply notifies all players with PlayerLauncher.admin about future updates. You can disable this by setting 'Launch.Update-Notifications' to false in the config.yml
PlayerLauncher makes use of Hidendras plugin metrics system, which means the following information is sent to mcstats.org:
- A unique identifier
- The Java version your server is running
- Whether your server is running online or offline mode.
- The version of the plugin you are using.
- Your server version
- OS version/name along with it's architecture
- CPU Core count
- Number of players online
- Metrics version
Opting out of this service can be done by editing plugins/Plugin Metrics/config.yml and changing opt-out to true.
If you really liked the plugin, consider sparing a few dollars towards my cause. I've spent a long period of time developing this one-of-a-kind plugin and it would mean so much if you could show your support.