Logs player commands in a txt- file with the name of the player if the player is watched in the config. Chat isnt loged. No permissions needed.
To watch a player type:
- player: true
If you want to watch a players, type this.
- all: true
By default all = true else there no configuration settings.
- Date + Command are logged.
- /CommandLogger spy: activates the spy mode.
- /CommandLogger edit all 1: spys all
- /CommandLogger edit all 0: unspys everyone.
- /CommandLogger edit xy 1: spys xy.
- /CommandLogger edit xy 0: unspys xy.
- /CommandLogger hide /thiscommand is going to be hidden
- /CommandLogger remove /thiscommand is going to get logged
- /CommandLogger lookup [time] [radius] (Show the database results (has a limit of shown entries))
- /CommandLogger lookuptofile [time] [radius] (Saves the database results to file without a limit)
- /CommandLogger lookupPlayer [time] [radius] (Show the database results (has a limit of shown entries))
- /CommandLogger lookupPlayertofile [time] [radius] (Saves the database results to file without a limit)
- Alias /cl