UploadedAug 31, 2013
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.6.2-R0.1
- Updated to Bukkit 1.6.2
- Commands can now be executed from the console
- Reduced plugin code to make it more efficient
- Updated to Bukkit 1.5.2
- Plugin recoded from scratch
- Plugin is now faster and more efficient
- Updated to Bukkit 1.5.0
- Bug fix: Player's connection meter no longer changes color upon color change
- Code Enhancements
- Now supports Bukkit/Minecraft 1.5!
- Plugin Stabilization
- Updated to Bukkit 1.4.7-R1.1
- Added new toggle to config.yml: PermissionColors (pc.set.COLOR) can now be disabled!
- Updated to Bukkit 1.4.7-R1.0
- New colors! Dark Blue & Dark Green!
- The backend of the auto UpdateChecker has been re-coded and is now more efficient
- Minor UpdateChecker bug fix
- Updated to Bukkit 1.4.7-R0.1
- Minor bug fix
- Compatible with Bukkit 1.4.6-R0.3
- Numerous Bug fixes
- New feature: You can now change other players name color with ease!
- New feature: When you change another player's name color, the player is notified.
- New feature: When you change another player's name color, you are notified.
- New colors! Gray, Dark Gray, Dark Red, and Cyan!
- Updated to Bukkit 1.4.6-R0.3
- Bug fixes for AutoUpdater and Config.yml
- New command: /pcreload
- Bug fixes
- Added a config.yml
- Added a WelcomeMessage (can be toggled in config).
- Added some new permissions (those permissions lets you keep your color).
- Bug fixes
- More colors
- New Alias! /pc
If a Player's name is longer than 16 chars, color will not change.