Player Kill Reward
Player Kill Rewards
Version 0.4 for Minecraft 1.8
This Is a Simple Plugin That Uses Essentials and Vault To Pay Players When They Kill Other Players
It Would Be Nice If You Could Post Your Server IP In The Comments If You Use The Plugin.
- Uses Vault and Essentials for Payments (required)
- Pays Players When They Kill Other Players
- Configurable Messages
- Configurable Money Amounts
- Player Stats
- Different Amounts of Money With Set Permission Nodes
- Boolean To Give Commands To A Player When They Die (Completed in v0.2) (Updated to 2 commands in v0.4)
- See Other Player Stats (Completed in v0.4)
- Boolean To Take Away Money On Death (Completed in v0.4)
- More In Game Commands So You Don't Have To Use Config.yml As Much
- Boolean To Give Items When A Player Kills Another Player
- B̶o̶o̶l̶e̶a̶n̶ ̶T̶o̶ ̶G̶i̶v̶e̶ ̶C̶o̶m̶m̶a̶n̶d̶s̶ ̶W̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶A̶ ̶P̶l̶a̶y̶e̶r̶ ̶K̶i̶l̶l̶s̶ ̶A̶n̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶P̶l̶a̶y̶e̶r̶ (Completed in v0.2)
- S̶e̶e̶ ̶O̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶P̶l̶a̶y̶e̶r̶ ̶S̶t̶a̶t̶s̶ (Completed in v0.4)
- B̶o̶o̶l̶e̶a̶n̶ ̶T̶o̶ ̶T̶a̶k̶e̶ ̶A̶w̶a̶y̶ ̶M̶o̶n̶e̶y̶ ̶O̶n̶ ̶D̶e̶a̶t̶h̶ (Completed in v0.4)
- Will Create a YouTube Tutorial
/Stats (Shows Your Stats, No Permission Node Needed)
/SetMoneyReward <amount> (Sets How Much Money A Standard Player Gets When They Kill Someone. - KillReward.admin)
/SetMoneyRewardVIP <amount> (Sets How Much A Player With Permission Node - KillReward.VIP Gets When They Kill Someone. - KillReward.admin)
/SetMoneyRewardMVP <amount> (Sets How Much A Player With Permission Node - KillReward.MVP Gets When They Kill Someone. - KillReward.admin)
/KRReload (Reload Kill Reward Config File)
/SetMoneyLoss <amount> (Sets How Much Money A Player Looses When They Die. - KillReward.admin) (Added Command in v0.4)
/Stats <Player> (See's Another Player Stats. You need Permission node - KillReward.StatsOther To See Other People's Stats) (Added Command in v0.4)
- KillReward.admin (Allows You To /SetMoneyReward, /SetMoneyRewardVIP, and /SetMoneyRewardMVP)
- KillReward.reload (Allows You To /KRReload To Reload The Config File)
- KillReward.VIP (Give This Permission Node To One Of The Ranks In You Permission Editor To Give A Different Amount Of Money)
- KillReward.MVP (Give This Permission Node To One Of The Ranks In You Permission Editor To Give A Different Amount Of Money)
- KillReward.StatsOther (Give This Permission Node To A Rank To See Other Peoples Stats With /Stats <Player>)
Once you start the server with the plugin, under the KillRewards File, You can edit the Config.yml with a text editor such as notepad. You can adjust the default values as such (Anything in [ ] are my comments and won't show up in your config. These are to help you configure your settings):
[If You Do Not Have Permission To A Command, This Message Will Show Up. I used &c Color Code For Red. You Can Find a List of Color Codes Here: http:minecraft.gamepedia.com/Formatting_codes]
noPermission: '&cYou Do Not Have Permission!'
[When You Die, This Is The Message Sent To You, Once Again, I Used &c For The Red Color Code. I Also Set This Up So You Can Use <Killer> To Get The Name Of The Killer. For Example If Player YoshiPi Killed Player YoshiPi2, YoshiPi2 Would Get This Message In Red "You have been killed by YoshiPi"]
KilledMessage: '&cYou have been killed by <Killer>'
[KillerMessage Is The Message Sent To The Killer Once They Kill Someone. <Killed> Gets The Name Of The User That Was Killed So In The Case Above, The Message Would Write Out In Gold "You Have Killed YoshiPi2 and received" now in green which is &a "$10"]
[<money>, <moneyVIP>, and <MoneyMVP> gets the money of a standard player, a player with permission node - KillReward.VIP, and gets the player with permission node - KillReward.MVP]
KillerMessage: '&6You Have Killed <Killed> and received&a$<Money>'
VIPKillerMessage: '&6You Have Killed <Killed> and received&a$<MoneyVIP>'
MVPKillerMessage: '&6You Have Killed <Killed> and received&a$<MoneyMVP>'
[You Can Ignore These Default Values Because You Can Set The money In Game Rewards by /SetMoneyReward, /SetMoneyRewardVIP, and /SetMoneyRewardMVP ]
[Change This Server Name Here To Your Server Name So When You Type /Stats, Your Server Name Appears At The Top]
[This Is The New Stuff Added In The Config In Version 0.4] [Set "CommandOnKillEnabled: true" To Add A Command On A Player Death Event. Once "CommandOnKillEnabled: true" Then You Can Set The "CommandOnKill:" and "CommandOnKill2" To Whatever You Like. Remember, Do Not Use A / Otherwise It Wont Work. For Example:
CommandOnKillEnabled: true CommandOnKill: say <Killer> Just Killed <Killed> CommandOnKill2: 'give <Killer> 264 1'
This Will Do /Say <Killer> Just Killed <Killed> and /give <Killer> 264 1. This Will Run A Message Saying That The Killer Killed The Person Who Got Killed, and Then Give The Killer 1 Diamond. If You Do Not Want a Second Command, Just Leave CommandOnKill2: ' ']
CommandOnKill: say Command Goes Here In The Config.yml. You can use <Killer> <Killed> <Money> <MoneyVIP> and <MoneyMVP> here if you like
CommandOnKill2: 'say This Is The Second Command That Is Executed When CommandOnKillEnabled=true. If You Don''t Want a Second Command, Leave This Blank So It Says: CommandOnKill2:'
[Here You Can Set Money Taken Away On Death To True If You Want To Take Away Money On Death. Once It Is Set To True, You Can Set MoneyTakenAway To Whatever Number You Would Like. Alternatively, You Can Run The Command In Game /SetMoneyLoss <Number>]
[IGNORE THESE VALUES DOWN HERE AND DO NOT CHANGE THEM]
[End of Config]
- You cannot run commands from the console, they have to be in game, otherwise you get an error. I am working to fix that now :)
- You cannot see another player's stats when they have 0 kills or 0 deaths.
- It Would Be Great If You Could Report Bugs or Glitches In The Comments. Thanks!