PlayerHeads v5.2.9 - 1.16.1 support
UploadedJun 25, 2020
Supported Bukkit Versions
5.2.9 - 1.16.1 support
- Note: Bukkit/Spigot API has decided to change the entity type name of PIG_ZOMBIE to ZOMBIFIED_PIGLIN. To maintain consistency with bukkit, this version will also update references to match the change.
- bugfix: internal Zombie Pigman heads are translated to the correct version version-specific entitytype in 1.16 (corrects API identifications)
- bugfix: detection for Zombified Piglins correctly as internal Zombie Pigman. (corrects Zombified Piglin heads not dropping in 5.2.8)
- changed: Zombified Piglin head texture has been updated to match the new mob. (all head UUIDs remain unchanged).
Note: client skin caching will interfere with which version of the head is displayed if both are seen at some point.
- changed: Zombified Piglin droprate config is now "zombifiedpiglindroprate". You will need to set this if you are migrating from an old config.
- changed: Zombified Piglin Lang entries have been updated to match the new name.
- changed: 1.14 support provider code moved inside of 1.13 provider (now 1.13-1.15.2) with version check; to reduce redundancy.
Changes retained from provisional snapshot builds:
- added: Zoglin heads have been added.
- bugfix: correctly ignore cancelled bukkit events
- ease potential conflicts: avoid replacing drops for fixdroppeditems or blockbreak when the head is vanilla unskinned and dropvanillaheads is enabled. PlayerHeads will now opt to do/modify nothing in these specific cases.
- changed: added another CS-CoreLib head name variant to be ignored in the default config.
- added: new configuration option pretestblockbreak (default: true). When enabled, this option maintains the existing behavior (since 3.11) of sending a simulated block-break event while exempt from NPC in order to check for protection. This can now be disabled to ease potential conflicts with head-drop plugins (like Slimefun), however you should check the behavior against your server's protection and anticheat plugins to avoid unwanted problems
- added: head support for Piglin, Hoglin and Strider.
NOTE: This build contains changes to the Zombie Pigman head - existing heads will need to be updated (by dropping, or placing and breaking) to match heads spawned by the plugin.
API: minor API changes to CompatibilityProvider. Compatible with 5.2.0 API.
This is a cross-version build that contains both native code for 1.8-1.12.2 (legacy api), 1.13-1.15.2 (1.13+ api), and 1.16+ - which is loaded conditionally.
If you use a server version within 1.8-1.12.2, please see these Notes About Backports.
If you use a Glowstone server, please see these Notes About Glowstone Support.