UploadedDec 26, 2019
Supported Bukkit Versions
- fixed: head ignore lists are now properly cleared between reloads, instead of appended (bug was internal to 5.2.4 but the fix was not pulled into the release build correctly)
- prevented internal build process from updating dependencies to incorrect branch (only affects project developers)
Includes changes from 5.2.4:
- added: configuration option added in 5.2.3 (ignoredheadnames, ignoredheaduuids) now have their changes applied when the "/ph config reload" command is used and no longer require a server restart.
- fixed: configuration values (except "behavior" settings) are no longer forced to be lowercase when using "/ph config set ..." which allows setting cased head names.
- fixed: configuration string lists now properly allow names, uuids to be used as necessary when using "/ph config set ...". Previously the string lists mistakenly required valid material names (as in "requireitems" setting)
- other: re-added internal package version information in JAR to allow verifying correct package version use and to provide API version to developers in another way.
Apologies for the quick reupload after 5.2.4 (pulled before approval), a post-testing build mistake was discovered immediately after upload and needed to be corrected.
API: there are no significant API changes since 5.2.0
This is a cross-version build that contains both native code for 1.8-1.12.2 (legacy api), 1.13-1.13.2 (1.13 api), and 1.14+ - which is loaded conditionally.
If you use a server version within 1.8-1.12.2, please see these Notes About Backports.
If you use a Glowstone server, please see these Notes About Glowstone Support.