PlayerHeads v4.5.0 (backport for 1.8-1.12.2)
UploadedOct 27, 2018
Supported Bukkit Versions
This version is for 1.8+ Servers, do not use on 1.13+ servers.
- Introduces a common compatibility layer so that the core behavior code can be the same between 1.13 and 1.8 versions - this enables feature to be more easily rolled out to both versions. This may introduce changes to the plugin API that break compatibility with third-party plugins that rely on it (there aren't many of these anyway right now but I'll update WGTrophyFlags if it needs).
- Skeleton variants and Horse variants, zombie villager heads should now be properly supported in each server version.
- Also brings in all changes and features from v4.4.0 into the backport:
- Additional helpful console warning messages
- Adds additional permissions for the /ph rename command*:
- playerheads.rename.mob - allows the user to rename mob heads into other mob heads
- playerheads.rename.player - allows the user to rename player heads into other player heads
- Husk head support remains incomplete for 1.10 servers specifically because there was not a zombie-type API to check for husks (they were defined only ZombieType tags at the time which are not accessible by the API). Husk head support seems to work fine on 1.11-1.12.2