UploadedOct 25, 2018
Supported Bukkit Versions
Only use with 1.13+ servers
4.4.0 (changes since 4.3.3):
- Added: Added additional permissions for the /ph rename command*:
- playerheads.rename.mob - allows the user to rename mob heads into other mob heads
- playerheads.rename.player - allows the user to rename player heads into other player heads
- * Backwards-compatibility: playerheads.rename will still permit users to rename any head to any other head as in previous versions. playerheads.rename.* will now have the same function. The above permissions should be used instead if you want more restrictive behavior.
- Added: On startup, the plugin now prints the default (internal) and your (environment) locale, so that you can more easily name your lang files correctly. Note: since this message appears before localization is loaded, the message itself is not localized.
- Added: In the rare case that the internal lang resource cannot be loaded, a warning will be printed to the console, which was previously ignored. Note: since this is an error in localization, the message itself is not localized.