PlayerHeads v4.3.3 (backport for 1.8-1.12.2)
UploadedOct 15, 2018
Supported Bukkit Versions
Backport of major version 4.x with textured mobhead support to version 1.8+
Do not use with 1.13+
Changes since v4.3.2-backport-1.8:
- Fixed: Included protections and behavior changes concerning unsupported custom-textured playerheads from 4.3.3
- Fixed: Corrected behavior of head-item detection with /ph rename (only affected the backport of 4.3.2).
- 1.9 (see note)
- 1.10.2 (see note)
- This is a 1.8 build, therefore you should consider the following:
- There is no vanilla item support for the enderdragon head (added in 1.9) - a custom head is used instead.
- Distinct Mobs added after 1.8 can still drop custom heads fine (eg: shulker,polar-bear,llama head drops work fine).
- In 1.10, strays and husks drop skeleton and zombie heads, respectively - since they are only variants in 1.10.
- This is corrected in 1.11+ when they drop different heads.