UploadedDec 3, 2013
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.6.4-R1.0
- Updated to craftbukkit 1.7.2
- Effect TILECRACK was renamed to BLOCKCRACK (It was renamed internally in Minecraft). Old name is supported too, but in future version it will be removed.
- New effect BLOCKCRACKSOUND. It show block breaking particles with sound of breaking this type of blocks. Supported parameter: block:<block name or id>
- New effect BLOCKDUST. This effect is similar to BLOCKCRACK effect, but I find that particles of this effect moves faster (use speed:<speed> parameter)
- Fireworks will now plays with sound of firework rocket. This changes was made because previous method of spawning fireworks now did not play fireworks every time. You can enable old-style fireworks in config.yml, just set parameter: firework-play-rocket-sound: false. And you can use new parameter rocket:<true/false> to enable disable rocket sound to custom firework effect.
- New placeholder - *eye*. This placeholder is points to player eye location. Example: Command /play smoke loc:eye loc2:view draw:line will draw a line of smoke which started at player head (eye) locations and ends in player view point.
- Command play <effect> now supported additional parameter - player:<player name>. This parameter overrides current player variables: here, eye and view. You can use this parameter in console too (Don't forget command /play <effect> could be used by console).