Ever tried to get someone's attention in chat, but they just aren't paying attention? I know you have. And I know you've been the one that will ignore the chatbox when you get busy. We've all been there.
Pl3xPager is a simple paging system that can grab that user's attention with a big chat display, and a loud sound played on their client. The sounds are configurable, and each user can set their own pager sound to something they like. The default is the ANVIL_LAND sound.
There is also a 30 second cooldown (configurable) so users dont spam with the pager, that would just be bad.
What sounds can you set?
Here is a list of all the sounds that come standard on all clients. These are the ONLY supported sounds for this plugin.
Besides sounds, v0.0.2 has the ability to play NBS files (a.k.a. jingles). You have to have NoteBlockAPI plugin installed on your server to enable this feature. Just place your nbs files in plugins/Pl3xPager/nbs/ directory and they will work.
- /pl3xpager (reload) View plugin version or reload the config.yml from disk
- /page [player] Pages a specified player
- /page -test [SOUND] (pitch) Test out a sound before you set it. Pitch is between 0.0 and 2.0 to change the pitch.
- /page -set [SOUND] (pitch) Sets the sound for your pager. This will play whenever someone pages you.
- /page -list Will list all the available NBS jingles installed, and give the user a link to the Bukkit sounds API page. (v0.0.2+)
NOTE: Pitch will ONLY work for Bukkit sounds, NOT the NBS jingles!
- pl3xpager.pl3xpager Access to the /pl3xpager command
- pl3xpager.page Access to the /page command
Add default jingles users can pick fromAdded in v0.0.2
- Add configurable page message in chat
Suggestion? Leave a comment below!
This project was founded and mostly coded by @BillyGalbreath, and was taken over by Momothereal as of April 23rd, 2014.
This plugin uses metrics to collect stats! It only collect basic things such as version type, and players online. If you want to see everything, click on the graph. Go into /plugins/PluginMetrics/config.yml to disable stat collecting if you wish.