Pixelator allows you to put an image from a file or an url onto a map and share it with other players or put them in item frames as a kind of showcase!
- You can create an infinite amount of image maps
- Renderers are saved to file when the plugin disables and will be loaded from it on startup (the file will be deleted after this process)
- Images are rendered instantly onto maps, no ghosting bars
- Image maps can be put in item frames so everyone can see them
- You can display a list of all active image maps with some details
- Doesn't lag the server due to the use of a new thread for loading/rendering the images
- Easy usage
- Detailed help pages
All listed features above are always referring to the newest version of Pixelator!
Commands & Permissions
|/pixel create <source>||Creates a new image map||Pixelator.create|
|/pixel give <id>||Gives you the desired image map||Pixelator.give|
|/pixel remove <id>||Removes an image map||Pixelator.remove|
|/pixel list||Shows a list of available image maps||Pixelator.list|
|/pixel reload||Reloads the whole plugin||Pixelator.reload|
|/pixel help [page]||Shows the help pages||None|
|-||All Pixelator permissions||Pixelator.*|
<source> can either be an url or a path to a file. Please note that if you want to load something from file you start in the server's folder! (Examples: /pixel create Test.jpg attempts to load the file Test.jpg from the server's folder - /pixel create plugins/Pixelator/Test.jpg attempts to load the file Test.jpg from the Pixelator folder)
Bugs? Errors? Problems? New Ideas?
If you find any bug/error send me a message or post a comment, please! You can also send me any ideas you have for this plugin.