UploadedMay 27, 2021
Supported Bukkit Versions
THIS IS A BETA VERSION OF THE PLUGIN! Issues may happen and should be reported in our Github Issue Tracker.
This is a huge update that users may not see much but you as a server admin will see a lot of new fixes and new features. A fully rework of the storage system will be added with this update changing completely the experience of users that use storage system like MySQL or MongoDB or any other. You can see behind to see a full list of changes.
This release contains the following changes:
- Added new storage methods: MariaDB, PostgreSQL, H2, SQL, YAML, JSON and HOCON
- Added new job types: TAME, SHEAR and FILL
- Added external dependencies loading/downloading to make the size of the plugin from 5MB to 448MB
- Fully rework on MongoDB and MySQL storage methods
- Fully rework the PicoJobs storage system
- Fixed issue with number format in salary placeholder
- Fixed tons of minor issues
We recommend you delete the config.yml but this is not required for the plugin to work.