UploadedJan 31, 2016
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.7.9-R0.2
- CB 1.7.9-R0.1
Modifyworld is NO LONGER distributed with PermissionsEx. Download it from its project page
Special thanks to stuntguy3000, Gabscap, and PikachuEXE for their important contributions to this release!
NON-REVERTIBLE backend schema changes will occur with this release. Once a server is successfully started with version 1.22, previous versions of PEX will not be able to understand the file or SQL schemas. (If upgrading from a version before 1.22 to a version that is newer than 1.22.2, a backup of the database will be generated)
This release is not compatible with Spigot 1.8 and other servers that have updated their guavas
- Provide a friendlier message when a 1.22.x version of PEX is run on a 1.8 server.
- Improve performance at the cost of removing per-user debug mode
- Fix issue with UUID lookup in
/pex user <user> group set <group>
- Revert earlier changes in CachingData to fix some people's issues
- Fix timed groups check + possibly concurrent modification exception
- Fix a few CMEs, other bugs
- Fix rank ladder fetching
- Preserve group position when swapping groups
- Prevent duplicate attachments from being added to Permissibles -- fixes server lockups when repeatedly calling
- Correct error handling when commands present errors
- Several performance tweaks
- Improve compatibility with older versions of MySQL.
- Fix an issue with NetEvents (thanks to Gabscap)
- Improve performance with file backend
- Fix the UUID convert command for permissions files already containing UUID data
- Special thanks to Rocky143 and sk89q's WarmRoast for help tracking down the performance issue resolved in this release.
- Improve performance of SQL backend
- Re-add timed groups
- Correctly remove options deleted during the lifetime of a user from the per-user cache
- Only store last login time for non-virtual players
- Make user renaming a bit more reliable
- Modify bulk uuid conversion to request multiple UUIDs at once and not block the server. This results in a massive performance improvement over the previous method and is functional with Mojang's ratelimiting
- Improve error message when plugins query invalid permissions
- Resolve an issue with SQL schema upgrades that was identified after 1.22.2 was uploaded but before it was approved.
- Make a backup of backend before performing a schema update
- Include number of users in a group when listing users in that group
- Better support for UTF-8 characters in SQL
- Improve interaction with LilyPad's uuid injection
- Slight performance tweaks
- Handle several previous error conditions encountered after errors occurr during startup and PEX disables itself
- Improve error reporting to provide more useful data
- Correct several SQL queries (thanks to Gabscap)
- Fix issues when other plugins try to interact with a disabled PEX
- Improve automatic error reporting
- Fix world inheritance
- Improve file and database schema (NOTE: At this point, reverting to a previous database schema is no longer possible.
- Fix non-inheritable permissions
- Thread-safety tweaks.
- Per-user debug mode is no longer supported