UploadedSep 24, 2014
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.7.9-R0.2
- CB 1.7.9-R0.1
Modifyworld is NO LONGER distributed with PermissionsEx. Download it from its project page
Special thanks to stuntguy3000 and Gabscap for their important contributions to this release!
NON-REVERTIBLE backend schema changes will occur with this release. Once a server is successfully started with version 1.22, previous versions of PEX will not be able to understand the file or SQL schemas.
- Special thanks to Rocky143 and sk89q's WarmRoast for help tracking down the performance issue resolved in this release.
- Improve performance of SQL backend
- Re-add timed groups
- Correctly remove options deleted during the lifetime of a user from the per-user cache
- Only store last login time for non-virtual players
- Make user renaming a bit more reliable
- Modify bulk uuid conversion to request multiple UUIDs at once and not block the server. This results in a massive performance improvement over the previous method and is functional with Mojang's ratelimiting
- Improve error message when plugins query invalid permissions
- Resolve an issue with SQL schema upgrades that was identified after 1.22.2 was uploaded but before it was approved.
- Make a backup of backend before performing a schema update
- Include number of users in a group when listing users in that group
- Better support for UTF-8 characters in SQL
- Improve interaction with LilyPad's uuid injection
- Slight performance tweaks
- Handle several previous error conditions encountered after errors occurr during startup and PEX disables itself
- Improve error reporting to provide more useful data
- Correct several SQL queries (thanks to Gabscap)
- Fix issues when other plugins try to interact with a disabled PEX
- Improve automatic error reporting
- Fix world inheritance
- Improve file and database schema (NOTE: At this point, reverting to a previous database schema is no longer possible.
- Fix non-inheritable permissions
- Thread-safety tweaks.
- Usage of PEX's custom numerical range syntax is no longer supported due to conflicts with UUIDs. This functionality had very limited documentation and would cause server hangs. If a stable implementation is found, this functionality may return.
- Schema changes have occurred. SQLite does not support schema changes, so any users using sqlite are advised to export their database to file and recreate the sqlite database.