UploadedJul 5, 2014
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.7.9-R0.1
Modifyworld is NO LONGER distributed with PermissionsEx. Download it from its project page
Special thanks to stuntguy3000 for their important contributions to this release!
NON-REVERTIBLE backend schema changes will occur with this release. Once a server is successfully started with version 1.22, previous versions of PEX will not be able to understand the file or SQL schemas.
- Fix initial creation of file backend data
- Fix referring to offline players by name in commands
- Fix issues when other plugins try to interact with a disabled PEX
- Improve automatic error reporting
- Fix world inheritance
- Improve file and database schema (NOTE: At this point, reverting to a previous database schema is no longer possible.
- Fix non-inheritable permissions
- Thread-safety tweaks.
- Usage of PEX's custom numerical range syntax is no longer supported due to conflicts with UUIDs. This functionality had very limited documentation and would cause server hangs. If a stable implementation is found, this functionality may return.
- Schema changes have occurred. SQLite does not support schema changes, so any users using sqlite are advised to export their database to file and recreate the sqlite database.
- Timed groups currently do not reset.