UploadedApr 10, 2014
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.7.2-R0.3
- CB 1.7.2-R0.2
Modifyworld is NO LONGER distributed with PermissionsEx. Download it from its project page
Special thanks to mibby, ZachryWilsn, and externo6 for their important
contributions to this release!
The big thing: PEX is UUID-aware. Players will be converted to UUID as they
log in to the server. If running a server with a proxy, please read
http://dft.ba/-8ous before proceeding
- Fix SQL deploy issues when using table aliases
- Implement NetEvents support for server networks
- Redesign inheritance handling to finally fix issues with circular inheritance and improve performance
- Redesign backend mechanism to support a simpler import/export system -- /pex import <backend>
- Assorted performance tweaks
- PEX is now UUID-aware!
- Fix permissions for users who are kicked at login and then rejoin
- Fix issues where an excess of SQL connections could be created
- Perform some data writes asynchronously to allow operations to continue without blocking the server.
- Usage of PEX's custom numerical range syntax is no longer supported due to conflicts with UUIDs. This functionality had very limited documentation and would cause server hangs. If a stable implementation is found, this functionality may return.