UploadedSep 8, 2013
Supported Bukkit Versions
Modifyworld is NO LONGER distributed with PermissionsEx. Download it from its project page
ChatManager is no longer supported. Please find a different chat plugin.
- Fix ordering of permissions in permissible
- Improve data included in error report (plugin list, all arguments for command errors)
- Deregister permissions later on in the logout process
- Fully fix circular inheritance handling
Fix an issue where permissions that are invalid regular expressions would cause issues with permission resolution.
- Fix error reporter to not catch backend load errors (those are handled separately and cause the plugin to disable)
- Redesign superperms integration so that other plugins adding permissions through superperms (region protection plugins, etc) have their nodes handled by PEX.
- Add the $ node prefix to make the node specification given be handled as a raw permission
- Handle cases of circular inheritace by silently ignoring any already visited groups
- Add missing information to data dump (some prefix/suffix)
permission.user-add-groups-last config option (see wiki for details)
- Rewrite SQL backend.
- May improve performance
deploy option added to backend configuration, see wiki for details
- Improve support for modded versions of CraftBukkit