Hi Everyone! Ever wanna run that server where people can choose whether to take part in PvP or not? I had that problem so I made a plugin that makes you able to turn on/off PvP in a fair way. I give to you, PeaceOfPvP!
- With PeaceOfPvP you are able to enable/disable your PvP at any time. However, you have to be at a world specified in the config.
- Prevent Players from burning other non-pvp players with Flint and Steel.
- Prevent Players from pouring lava near non-pvp players.
On my server CubeLegacy, players have to teleport to Spawn before changing their PvP State. That way they cannot just turn off their PvP while in battle with someone.
- '/PvP' - Display your PvP State
- '/PvP <On/Off>' - Change your PvP State
- 'PoP.use' - Allow the change of your PvP State
- Visit this link to see an example of the configuration file!
- Stop your server
- Copy/Move PeaceOfPvP.jar into your plugins folder
- Start your server
- Configure the automatically generated config.yml file
- Restart Your Server
We use Plugin Metrics
Plugin Metrics collects information about your server. All this means is it collects the following information and sends it to mcstats.org.
- A unique identifier
- The server's version of Java
- Whether the server is in offline or online mode
- The plugin's version
- The server's version
- The OS version/name and architecture
- The core count for the CPU
- The number of players online
- The Metrics version
Credits Video: (AbsintoJ/PeaceOfPvP)
Note: This plugin was made for the server CubeLegacy.
My Server's Website: http://www.CubeLegacy.com
My Server IP: MC.CubeLegacy.com