PaymentDoors allows a player to lock an iron door and it cannot be opened unless the person trying to open the door has a sufficient amount of levels/money, which are stated on a sign on the door.
Love my work? Feel free to donate, anything is appreciated! :)
Permissions and Commands
- First, place an iron door down. Then, place a sign on the front of the door (by hold down shift).
- On the first line, put [PaymentDoors]
- On the second line, put the value of levels that the player has to pay to open the door (eg. 1)
- Enable Vault to do the following in the config file.
- On the third line, put the value of cost that the player has to pay to open the door (eg. 50)
- To open a PaymentDoor, left click the sign. The player will be charged based on the price/cost on the sign.
- To close a PaymentDoor, left click on the sign again. The player will not be charged for closing the door.
- None!!! :)
- Add permission to bypass the payment
- Disable the placement of items that are capable of opening the door
- Add the ability to transfer paid level to the owner of the door
Don't forget Henz!, the person who made most of this possible!