PathwaysThe idea of Pathways is fairly simple, allows you to control the walking speed of your players on certain blocks. It is simple to use, has one command with 2 permissions.
- Maximum possible speed in Minecraft
- Command to view blocks stats
- pathways.use - Allows use of /pw <blockname> and speeding up on blocks
- pathways.admin - Allows management of the blocks - /pw add <block> <speed> | /pw remove <block> | /pw set <block> speed
CommandsOptions in  brackets are optional
Only command is /pathways (/pw) To use it type: (pathways.use)
- /pw <blockname> [<id>] to see info about the block
- /pw add <block> [<id>] <speed> - Registers the block speedup
- /pw set <block> [<id>] <speed> - Changes the block speedup
- /pw remove <block> [<id>] - Removes speedup
- /pw reload - Reloads the config
Made for a plugin request here.
Thats it for today, thanks for reading!
Made with HTML by ArsenArsen