PathwaysThe idea of Pathways is fairly simple, allows you to control the walking speed of your players on certain blocks. It is simple to use, has one command with 2 permissions.
- Maximum possible speed in Minecraft
- Command to view blocks stats
- pathways.use - Allows use of /pw <blockname> and speeding up on blocks
- pathways.admin - Allows management of the blocks - /pw add <block> <speed> | /pw remove <block> | /pw set <block> speed
CommandsOptions in  brackets are optional
Only command is /pathways (/pw) To use it type: (pathways.use)
- /pw <blockname> [<id>] to see info about the block
- /pw add <block> [<id>] <speed> - Registers the block speedup
- /pw set <block> [<id>] <speed> - Changes the block speedup
- /pw remove <block> [<id>] - Removes speedup
- /pw reload - Reloads the config
Made for a plugin request here.
Thats it for today, thanks for reading!
Made with HTML by ArsenArsen
No problem man (about testing). Anything to get a desired result. I'm all about survival plugins anyways, and this one seems to be perfect for the survival environment. :)
Is there a way to have, say, 3 air blocks above the specified block also give the boost? This is relating to an unintended outcome of (for example) walking down stairs that give a boost, but being in the air slot above the block negates the speed effect. At the same time, players who jump while running (like I often do because I have 'restless jump syndrome') can maintain the specified speeds for the block path they are on.
I am so grateful for this plugin, and because humans don't say it enough to each other, I love you, as your existence has had much purpose in my life for this little local gamer server I'm developing. :)
Sure thing! I'm going on to a vacation so I'm busy, but I can work there a bit, so I will try to do it.
Thanks for testing it by the way.
"Disabled Worlds" works perfectly fine mate! Just tested it. :)
Also, I agree w/ the regional support, too, would make the problem with bridges I talked to you about work better.
I think it would be great if this plugin had WorldEdit support and could make you run faster on blocks in a specific region.
No problem! I'll do it and upload tonight!
This plugin seems awesome, but I run a 1.8.8 server with my friends. Is there any chance you could make a version for 1.8.8? Or maybe there’s an alternative to this plugin which is the same or works similarly which has a version for 1.8.8?