Password Protected Warps
Password Protected Warps allows you to set a warp with a password. To use the warp, edit the warp or delete the warp; you must use the password that you set. Simply set the warp with the command "/setwarp" and define the name and password of the warp. It's optional to have the password. To use the warp, type the command "/warp" and the warps name and password. Access will be denied if you don't have permission or the password is incorrect. Password Protected Warps also allows the removal of warps by simply use the "/deletewarp" command and by defining the name and password of the warp. For more information, read below.
- Set warps with or without passwords
- Custom names of warps
- Delete a warp
- Configurable message prefix
- Permission based (see permissions...)
- Editable file log of passwords, names and locations for admins
- Visual and sound effects
How to use
Creating a warp
- Make sure you are OP or have the permission node "passwordprotectedwarps.setwarp"
- Use "/setwarp <name> <password>"
- NOTE: Having a password is optional
Deleting a warp
- Make sure you are OP or have the permission node "passwordprotectedwarps.deletewarp"
- Use "/deletewarp <name> <password>"
Teleporting to a warp
- Make sure you are OP or have the permission node "passwordprotectedwarps.warp"
- Use "/warp <name> <password>"
If anyone is interested in creating a showcase demonstration/tutorial we would greatly appreciate it! Send us the link somehow (either Bukkit messages, plugin comments etc.) and we'll add it to this part of the page.
Nothing to do! Reply below.
Buy me a drink! I would greatly appreciate it! My PayPal: [email protected]