Do you want a creative and survival server? Are you having trouble keeping them separated? PartialCreative creates a new hybrid gamemode for controlled inventory management. Players in this mode have a separate inventory that they cannot drop, stash in blocks, or otherwise leak into the world. While in this mode players are also given a set of permission nodes set in the config (for example essentials.kit.partialcreative).
- Put the partialcreative.jar file in your /plugins folder
- Start your server
- edit the new config.yml in your new /plugins/PartialCreative folder
- restart your server (or reload partialcreative with plugman)
- /pcm (toggles you between partialcreative mode and non-partialcreative mode)
- partialcreative.toggle (lets you use /pcm)
- Denies item drop, open inventory, and item pickup for pc mode players
- Grants pc mode players a configurable list of permissions (in config.yml)
- Blocks damage to and from players in pc mode
Note: In an effort to keep this plugin as lightweight (it is very very lightweight) as possible, I do not store player's partialcreative inventory. Therefore if you restart your server, it will not remember your partialcreative inventory.