This plugin adds the best tree in our real world into your Minecraft world, because Notch did not add it into Minecraft without this plugin. This plugin allows you to choose multiple worlds in which palm trees are added to deserts and will densely populate beaches. Palm trees are generated similar to other trees, they are not always exactly the same and will vary in height, amount of hay at the top, (If you've seen a real palm tree, they do have that thick hay-like part near the top... =P) and the structure of their leaves. Installing this plugin is very simple, and configuring worlds can be done in-game with commands.
- /palm help - Take a guess, genius
- /palm reload - Reloads config.yml
- /palm add <world> - Palm trees will begin to generate in new chunks in the specified world, or if the world does not yet exist, it will be entirely populated by palm trees when it is created.
- /palm remove <world> - Palm trees will no longer be generated in new chunks in the specified world
- palmpopulator.admin - Access to all PalmPopulator commands
- Add cocoanuts onto palm trees
- Create a way for players to grow palm trees
Or cocoa beans. =P
I like the look of your plugin. Just as a suggestion for coconuts(i saw you were going to add them), you can use a player head (named: CoconutCremeGuy) and then make it drop melons renamed coconuts.
I don't want to use schematics because then the palm trees won't be able to vary slightly in height, leaf structure, and amount of hay as it does now and as other Minecraft trees do. The hay is supposed to represent a part of a palm tree where at the top it gets thicker and looks a bit different, player heads wouldn't fulfill that purpose and it would allow players to get player heads from the trees, and player heads don't make a very natural or tree-like item for players to get from trees. As for your idea with making it a structure populator, that sort of completely changes the idea behind this plugin. While I likely will make more populators later, including structure populators, that's not what this one is for. Thanks for the suggestions, but I don't think I'm going to use any of them.
Hi, can you use player heads instead of the ugly hay bales? There are one that is the right thing. Maybe you could even transform this into a whole structure populator where u can load schematics in a folder, configure where it spawns and so on (-: