PaidRanks - Rankup
- Now supports Vault!
- Using this plugin you can allow your users to obtain new ranks by paying configurable amounts of in-game money. You can have as many groups as you wish and set a price that is different for each of them. It is as easy as adding your groups to the lists in the configuration file and restarting your server. Please make sure you read the commented section of the config file as it contains important information about setting up the file. Enjoy :-)
How to Install
- Download the latest PaidRanks.jar and add it to your plugins file on your server.
- Start the server!
- Go to your config.yml under the /Plugins/PaidRanks
- Decide whether or not you want your ranks to be global
- Now go to the language file and decide if you want to change anything. If not your all set.
- Go in-game and follow the commands!
- The New Economy
<> Required |  Not Required
|/pr help [page]||paidranks.commands.pr.help||Page of help.|
|/pr reload||paidranks.commands.pr.reload||Reloads the whole plugin.|
|/pr reload language||paidranks.commands.pr.reload.language||Reloads the language file.|
|/pr reload ranks||paidranks.commands.pr.reload.ranks||Reloads the ranks file/mysql.|
|/pr ladder create <ladderName> [-default | -requiresRank]||paidranks.commands.pr.ladder.create||Creates a ladder.|
|/pr ladder remove <ladderName>||paidranks.commands.pr.ladder.remove||Removes a ladder.|
|/pr ladder set <default | world><ladderName> [value]||paidranks.commands.pr.ladder.set||Set various variables of ladders.|
|/pr ladder toggle requiresRank <ladderName>||paidranks.commands.pr.ladder.toggle.requiresrank||Toggles the requiresRank variable.|
|/pr ladder info <ladderName>||paidranks.commands.pr.ladder.info||Gets various information about the ladder.|
|/pr ladder list||paidranks.commands.pr.ladder.list||Lists all the available ladders.|
|/pr rank add <ladderName> <rankName> [price] [permission]||paidranks.commands.pr.rank.add||
Adds a rank to a ladder.
|/pr rank remove <ladderName> <rankName>||paidranks.commands.pr.rank.remove||Removes a rank from a ladder.|
|/pr rank set <ladderName> <rankName> <price|perm|position> <value>||paidranks.commands.pr.rank.set||Set various variables of ranks.|
|/pr rank info <ladderName> <rankName>||paidranks.commands.pr.rank.info||Gets various information about the rank.|
/pr rank list <ladderName>
|paidranks.commands.pr.rank.list||Lists all the ranks within that ladder.|
|/ru help||paidranks.commands.ru.help||This screen.|
|/ru [ladderName]||paidranks.commands.ru.rankup||Rankup the default/specified ladder.|
|/ru ladder list||paidranks.commands.ru.list.ladder||List all the available ladders.|
|/ru rank list [ladderName]||paidranks.commands.ru.list.rank||List all the available ranks within the default/specified ladder.|
|/ru rank next [ladderName]||paidranks.commands.ru.rank.next||Gives you information about your next rank within the default/specified ladder.|
- None at this time.
- You can view the Change Log Here.
- If you have any suggestions please feel free to make them. I am very open to criticism and new ideas! Also, If you like what you see and want to support the development of this plugin and any other plugins i decide to create.
- If you like what you see and want to support the development of this plugin and any other plugins i decide to create, please donate by clicking on the donation button below.