UploadedJun 14, 2017
Supported Bukkit Versions
- Added maven support (For developers | See github)
- Added Metrics
- Added Vault support back (When I updated the plug-in, I thought Vault was dead | This is because I was away from the scene for quite a while)
- Removed the config.yml
- Instead of the global parameter for world, it's up to each individual ladder.
- Changed /pr ladder set default <ladderName> to /pr ladder set <default | world> [value]
- Note: Value is not required for either. If no value is set for 'world' it will default to global for that ladder. Value is not required for 'default'.
- Permission node changed to: paidranks.commands.pr.ladder.set
- Fixed a bug where the wrong permission was set for listing ladders. Now set properly.
- Fixed bug where it sent wrong error message for /ru rank next.
- Added command /pr ladder toggle requiresRank <ladderName>
- Added the ability to customize an error message for “Commands_MustBeNumeric”
- Added command /pr ladder info <ladderName>
- Added command /pr rank info <ladderName> <rankName>
- Added command /pr rank set <ladderName> <rankName> <price | perm | position> <value>
- Removed command /pr rank move <ladderName> <rankName> <ID> in way for /pr rank set
- Changed an onEnable message to say the plugin name.
- Changed /pr ladder default <ladderName> to /pr ladder set default <ladderName>
- Changed whenever you use too many arguments, but have met the requirement for that command, it will still run.
- Changed, the language file will now only save if there are changes to it.
- Changed the amount of options per help page from 5 to 4.
- Fixed ladder bug where it would only load the ranks of the first ladder in the file.
- Fixed where ladders and ranks wouldn't delete properly in the file and load back up next reload.
- Fixed the position of ranks after removing them from the ladder.
- Added a catch onLoad if there are multiple 'default' ladders configured.
- Added more messages while plugin is initiating.
- Changed the command to create ladders.
- Changed the command to add ranks to ladders.
- Added support for following Economy Plugins: SQLEconomy and iConomy 7.0.6
- Added support for Permission plugin: LuckPerms
- Removed the dependency on Vault
- Only supports PermissionsEx and The New Economy (Please submit plugins you wish to have support for)
- Fixed bug where you cannot rank-up when not in the ladder currently
- Fixed bug where you cannot rank-up past the first rank