UploadedJan 9, 2013
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.4.6-R0.3
- fix for Jukebox NPE error
- fix ItemFrame "unknown entity" error & move all unknown entity messages to verbosity "HIGH" (=less console spam)
- fix issue with "drop: DEFAULT" not working
- fix issue where mobs always dropped default items/xp
- fix for "tool: HANDS" failing in 2.6-beta1
- add Metrics support (metrics.griefcraft.com) to track anonymous usage stats (opt-out in plugins/PluginMetrics/config.yml - set opt-out to true)
- note: over 1000 minecraft plugins already use this library so you've probably already got it and I thought the stats would be interesting. Everyone gets to see the same stats here: metrics.griefcraft.com/plugin/OtherDrops
- fix for mobs dropping custom items/xp inside MobArena arenas
- rollback to fix damage player issue (will release a new 2.6 beta as time permits)
- fixed player hurt animation playing for all block breaks
- fixed "defaults" not being cleared on new file
- fixes issues loading "default:" section of files,
- fixes issue with trying to load vault when it's not there
- fixed issue reading PLAYER targets.
- Adds vault support for money drops.
- XP & money drops no longer override default drop.
- add settings for loot/xp/money_overrides_default to otherdrops-config.yml
- ocelot/cats now support wild/tamed (cats tame by default, ocelots wild by default) - eg. [email protected]\tamed (note, must be backslash, not forwardslash).
- replacetool can now include a quantity (eg. replacetool: diamond/3 will take away replace current tool(s) in hand with 3 diamonds)
- account for EnderCrystal in getEntityTarget() - currently does nothing with it (so EnderCrystal is not a valid target yet)
- allow "tool: " to require a quantity (eg. "tool: dead_bush/2" requires two or more dead bushes to be held)
- add 'delay: 1' if action = rightclick and replacetool is set (this avoids issue with tools being replaced by a water or lava bucket that then gets used).
- fix npe in thunder event, rename thunder event to thunderstorm, default duration to 2 minutes
Should work with any Bukkit from version R5 and up (currently tested on 1.4.6-R0.3. Should also work on Tekkit & Spigot.
"consumetool" option has been tested and seems to be working fine - please let me know if you have any issues with it.