OpenAuth is an extremely extensible and somewhat fun server administration and security plugin.
OpenAuth is a security and server administration tool written to help protect against player impersonation and keep servers secure. Over time, it has grown exponentially from its original purpose into a larger suite of tools that make administration interesting. All documentation for configuring the plugin is written in the header of the config.yml that will be generated on first run. It provides a login system to add an extra layer of protection to your server to help protect against griefers. It also adds an action stick, world mode management (gamemode, user access), password security validators (to enforce stronger user passwords), and more!
- Action sticks.
- Password protected logins.
- Full permissions support.
- Mildly simplistic command structure.
- Mixin and action loading system.
- (Almost completed) localisation support.
- Password complexity enforcement.
- Gamemode policy enforcement.
- Abstracted session per-user.
- User session expiration and user IP checks between logins.
- JSONAPI Compatibility!
Downloads and Details:
NOTE: Builds in the CI may not be stable (eg., they have the potential to crash your server..), so please use extreme discretion when downloading an unstable/unverified build!
Reporting Bugs, Filing a Todo/Request:
For bug reporting, I prefer that Phabricator be used, but Github would be fine as well. To file a report on Phabricator, sign in with either your Github or Facebook account and go to Maniphest, create a new task, assign it to the OpenAuth project, and assign the task to pirogoeth. And if you would like to be notified of replies, make sure that you are CC'd.
Basically the same as above goes for filing a todo/request.
- Password complexity.
- Mixin + action loading system.
- Gamemode policy system.
- Switch storage to SQLite instead of YAML config storage.
- Migrated to dm for building and such.
- JSONAPI support and whitelist handling methods.
- Initial release.
- Easier OA internal reload (T70)
Pr0Failure for all his continued help across all my projects <3