This plugin is a extension of the plugin OnTime, and it allows the server administrator to establish a set of "allowed" hours of play (unique for each day of the week), as well as the maximum amount of time per day, week, or month a player is allowed on a server. Multiple sets of times can be defined, and they can be assigned per group or to an individual.
With this plugin an administrator can provide better support for subscribers vs free players, by providing more access to the server for VIP groups. This function can also be used to limit the time and access to a server for younger players, for example.
Please see the pages for configuration, etc.
Other Plugin Integration
- OnTime: OnTimeLimits sources the player playtime from the OnTime plugin. This OnTime.jar MUST be installed in your plugins directory in order to use OnTimeLimits.
- Vault: OnTimeLimits uses the Vault plugin to provide support to various permission plugins. The Vault.jar MUST be installed in your plugins directory in order to use OnTimeLimits
OnTime and OnTime version compatibility
- OnTimeLimits ???? will work with OnTime v??? or later
There currently are no commands defined for the OnTimeLimits plugin.
- Place OnTimeLimits.jar in your plugin folder
- Place OnTime.jar in your plugin folder
- Place vault.jar in your plugin folder
- Restart your server / Reload Plugins
- Edit plugins/OnTime/config.yml to setup your MySQL (required) database access
- See insructions for config settings in the generated file or here
6. Restart your server / Reload Plugins if config.yml is modifed
- Initial Release - Base Functionality: Daily start and end times; Daily, weekly, and monthly total play time limits