UploadedJun 3, 2012
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.2.5-R3.0
This version is a test only version for certain users having plugin conflict issues and is NOT recommended for general usage.
( A couple of people have recently asked how to recover potentially corrupt .dat files. The easiest way is to have a backup, so I've made it easier to make sure you have one.)
- Built with CB 1.2.5-R3.0
- Added '/ontime backup' command
- Added automated (daily) backup of .dat files (optional - enabled via config.yml)
- Built with CB 1.2.5-R2.0
- Added XP reward type
- Added configurable output for '/ontime' and '/ontime <playername>' commands
- Added configurable output when rewards are issued
- Added configurable headers for Top XX lists
- Cleaned up output in Top XX lists to make it easier to resd
- Change 'Top xx' command syntax to make it easier to use weekly/daily data
- Added Individual Rewards
- Added Individual Reward commands:
- ontime rewards indi
- ontime rewards set
- ontime rewards delete
- Fixed Errors:
- [SEVERE] errors seen when OnTime Rewards are disabled and players log in
- Other 'null pointer' issues when OnTime Rewards are disabled.
- Wrong file path name on non-Windows servers
- Fixed sync problem with permission plugins during server startup
This problem was seen with PEX, and resulted in permission rewards malfunction
- Fixed error in HTML formatted daily/weekly reports where 'total time' was always "N/A"
- Fixed error with kick events
With this error players were sometimes getting hours worth of OnTime credit when kicked.
- Added HTML option for report output
- Added weekly (vs daily only) option for short-term tracking
- Added '/ontime today <#>' and '/ontime week <#>' commands
- Added enable/disable of reward messages to players
- Fixed error with recurring rewards when inventory full
- Fixed problem with Group rewards failing for permissions-bukkit and zpermissions
- Fixed wrong 'new total time' output on 'set total' command when executed on online players
- Built with Bukkit 1.2.5-R1.0
- Added recurring rewards
- Added permission rewards
- Added 'set days' command
- Changed 'set' command to 'set total'
- Added 'reward recur' command
- Added 'reward single' command
- Added support of Vault for Group and Permission rewards
- (expanded group support from Essentials GroupManager only in R2.0.x)
- Removed 'refresh' command
- Fixed 'days on' counter problem
- Improved handling for servers without Essentials GroupManager
- Prevention of in-game 'add' of group rewards
- Check for GroupManager before trying to schedule or issue 'group' rewards (will prevent unhanded null exceptions seen in v2.0.0)
- Improved console messaging on OnTime startup if GroupManager is not present
- Added Log entries of admin use of 'remove', 'set' and 'add' (OnTime) commands (level 3)
- Build with CB 1.2.4-R1.0
- Tested with servers running CB 1.1-R6, CB 1.2.3-R2.0, & 1.2.4-R1.0
- Added GroupManager Change rewards
- Added MC Item rewards
- Added 'set' and 'add' commands
- Added more information to '/ontime <userid>' display
- Added OnTime data update on player 'kick'
- Fixed 'TodayData.dat' corruption error
THIS VERSION IS BETA ONLY AND SHOULD BE USED FOR ISSUE DEBUGGING ONLY. PLEASE USE V2.3.1 INSTEAD.
If upgrading from V2.1.1 or earlier:
- The rewards.yml format has been modified. Old versions will automatically be updated to the new version, but it is a good idea to backup your old >rewards.yml before starting the new version the first time.
When upgrading from all previous versions, including V2.3.0
- New items have been added to the config.yml file.
Option 1 (recommended)
- rename your old config.yml for reference
- if you didn't bother with the above step, then delete your old config.yml
- restart your server so new config.yml is created
- edit the new config.yml as needed (to return to previous settings etc.)
- restart you server again
- edit the config.yml with your favorite editor
- add the following lines to file:
3. change the above settings as you think necessary 4. restart your server