OneForAll is a versatile Bukkit plugin with commands and tools that any Minecraft server needs! It provides a server owner with an array of absolutely essential commands, ranging from player discipline (punish those pesky griefers!) to fun commands, like flying (available soon), which can actually prove to be a tool itself!
Before you say, "But it's got hardly any features!", remember - I only started this project recently, and the best stuff is yet to come! ;)
- Ban and kick commands, which allow you to specify reasons for the actions (currently implements default Minecraft /ban and /kick commands), see to-do list for how the 'disciplinary system' will work in the near future.
- Simple and easy private messaging between players.
- Independent banning system, which syncs automatically with the inbuilt Minecraft banlist, but keeps records of who banned a player, when they were banned and why they were banned.
- Add option for logging private messages in server console and/or separate log file.
- Short gamemode-changing commands - no more wasting time typing out all of "/gamemode edog300 1".
NB: Command parameters (the bits after the actual command) come in two categories - mandatory paramaters that you must include (for example a player to ban/kick) are in < and > signs, <like this>, and optional parameters (like reasons for a ban/kick) are in [ and ] signs (square brackets), [like this].
- /ban <player> [reason] - Bans a player from the server.
- /kick <player> [reason] - Kicks a player from the server.
- /msg - Sends another player a private message. Valid alternatives are "/m", "/tell", "/whisper" and "/pm".
- /reply - Replies to the last player who sent you a message. Valid alternative is "/r".
Command to-do list
- /fly [player] - Toggles creative-style flying for a player (even in creative). If no player is specified, toggles flying for yourself.
- /gm [player] [mode] - Changes the gamemode of a player. If no player is specified, it changes your own gamemode. If no gamemode is specified, it toggles between survival and creative. Valid gamemodes are "0" (survival), "1" (creative), "survival","creative", "s" and "c".