UploadedJul 21, 2014
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.7.9-R0.2
- Players inventories are now saved and cleared when entering an Arena, they will then be restored back when the player leaves the arena, gets kicked, or if the server is /reload 'ing or /stop 'ping
- Breaking blocks when inside an active arena is disabled to all players (Meaning players won't be able to break blocks)
- Placing blocks when inside an active arena is disabled to all players (Players won't be able to place blocks)
- Interacting/Opening Chests when inside an arena is disabled to all players (Players won't be able to open chests)
- Added Command: /oitc version (Reason: Just because)
- Added Command: /oitc stop <Arena> (Similar to /oitc start <Arena>, just this one FORCE stops it) (Reason: Required Feature that i forgot to add in)
-Fixed sign breaking bug.
I have completely forgotten to add in a sword! else we would all just be punching eachother to death if we missed one of our arrows!
Here's what's changed since V3:
- Per Arena Lobbies are now BACK. And so is the command /oitc setlobby <Arena>, due to a demand and for upcomming other features.
- Since setlobby <Arena> is now back, heres how the system works, you /oitc lobby (To the mainlobby where the admins /oitc setmainlobby) and click on a sign-blablabla, then u get teleported to the Lobby of the ARENA, where then you wait till there's enough players till it AutoStarts :).
- Players can now join active (Ingame) games, instead of waiting for the game to be over, why not jump in?
- To delete/break signs, you must shift + break the sign in order to completely remove the sign.
- Added wooden swords to players inventories.
Whats in V3 You ask?
-Minimal to no bugs so far
-A few things might have been forgotten when rewriting OITC, please send me a PM if i missed anything you wanted.