I've been wanting to write a small and simple mail plugin for a while now, SimpleMail is the beginnings of that plugin.
SimpleMail uses an SQLite database to store mailbox data, allowing users to leave messages for each other whether offline or not. Users with admin permissions are able to view all active mailboxes, and clear them if necessary. Messages that have been read will expire after so may day, configurable in config.yml. Suggestions/contributions more than welcome.
1. Download the .jar
2. Place the .jar in your plugins directory
3. Restart the server Configuration:
• MaxMailboxSize - Max messages allowed per mailbox
• ShowInboxOnJoin - Show total messages in inbox on join
• MailExpiration - Number of days before a read message expires (and is deleted)
• /Mail - Main Menu
• /inbox - Check your inbox
• /outbox - Check your outbox
• /sendmail <player> <message> - Send mail
• /readmail <id> - Read one of your messages
• /delmail <id> - Delete on of your messages
• /mailboxes - Display Active Mailboxes
• /clearmailbox - Clear an Active Mailbox
• simplemail.inbox - Have and access a mailbox
• simplemail.outbox - Access outbox
• simplemail.sendmail - Send mail
• simplemail.admin - View/Use admin commands
- Added: Outbox to Commands Menu (/mail)
- Bugfix: Cleaned up mail expiration
- Bugfix: Some users unable to read/delete mail, issues with case detection resolved
- Added: Outbox
- BugFix: [Major] issues with names / display-names.
- BugFix: [Major] Error on player login.
- Added: Configurable delay for new mail notification display
- Bugfix: update inbox to get mail for player's name, and not player's display name.
- 3 second delay on New Message notification upon playerjoin
- Added configurable message expirations
- Added purge command for deleting expired mail
- Removed permission SimpleMail.clear
- Updated inbox announcement on join, now only reports new messages
- Code restructure
- Changed Database access method.
- Initial Creation