Help support development of Notifications:
Current donations: 0
Shows great Bukkit desktop notifications! Also lets plugins show their own messages if they support it. If you want a plugin to show messages on the desktop, just ask the plugin developer to implement Notifications! ;)
What does it do
- Shows notifications on the desktop (screen)
- Built-in notifications for players joining/leaving (configurable!)
- Allows plugins to show their own messages with colors (configurable!)
- You can also configure some visual options for the notifications
- It works on MAC too! :D
The configuration has help and is very self-explanatory.
API for plugin developers
Plugins that use Notifications (and that you should check out! :D)
- MoreProtect (definitely recommended automatic anti-grief!)
- GrandExchange (recommended trading/shop)
- Report player
This plugin uses MCStats to collect information about plugin usage. Of course, this is strictly anonymous, and you can easily opt out via plugins/PluginMetrics/config.yml. The NSA isn't watching your server ;) You can of course see for yourself what data is collected on the MCStats site, just the basic stuff: how many servers, how many players, which Bukkit version, etc.