UploadedJun 13, 2012
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.2.5-R4.0
- config help in config files
- Fixed missing .yml extension on config files ("Broken" config files will be converted to the fixed ones)
- Fixed Java version error when using Java 6
- Updated for 1.2.5-R3.0
- Redone Permissions Nodes! Old ones DO NOT WORK! See thispage.
- . It's much more clean and efficient now!
- - in a new folder ("plugins/NoSpawnEggs2")
- always allowed in survival
- All versions are now included in a .zip package. Select the one you want to use. Be sure to remove the old NoSpawnEggs.jar if you used it!
- Fixed not blocking chest and powered minecarts
RemovedVault support. May be re-added, but all it did was permissions, and Vault really isn't needed for that.
- I will no longer be using GitHub. Source can be found in the JARs as .java files, along with .class files. Might be re-added later, but Git is just a hassle.
- of the plugin, Full, Moderate, and Light. Read more on the Versions wiki page.
- Fixed Op permissions not always functioning
- , nospawneggs.user, that most 'normal' users can have to allow legitimate actions in survival (building Golems, spawning chickens with eggs, using Ender Pearls and Eyes, placing boats and minecarts)
- Config help no longer generates in the header, instead see the Help page.
- Plugin now has JavaDoc comments; if you don't know what that is, you don't need to care about it.
- All onlyCreative settings now default to false
- . Thanks Ashlii21!
- Made Dispense listener more efficient
A Bukkit build supporting MC 1.2 is strongly recommended. If you still run MC 1.1, I recommend that you stick with 1.4, as most of what is added this update is only relevant to 1.2.
- (ocelot); permission is nospawneggs.animal.ocelot.
- , it works nearly identically to Snow Golem blocking.
- when fired out of dispensers.
- Fixed permissions bug
- Cleanup and other fixes
Make a ticket if you find any!