UploadedApr 1, 2012
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.2.4-R1.0
NOTICE: This is the LIGHT version of the plugin. The blocking of Golems, chicken eggs, XP Bottles, Fire Charges, Ender items, boats, and minecarts is disabled. More Info
- of the plugin, Full, Moderate, and Light. Read more on the Versions wiki page.
- Fixed Op permissions not always functioning
- , nospawneggs.user, that most 'normal' users can have to allow legitimate actions in survival (building Golems, spawning chickens with eggs, using Ender Pearls and Eyes, placing boats and minecarts)
- Config help no longer generates in the header, instead see the Help page.
- Plugin now has JavaDoc comments; if you don't know what that is, you don't need to care about it.
- All onlyCreative settings now default to false
- . Thanks Ashlii21!
- Made Dispense listener more efficient
A Bukkit build supporting MC 1.2 is strongly recommended. If you still run MC 1.1, I recommend that you stick with 1.4, as most of what is added this update is only relevant to 1.2.
- (ocelot); permission is nospawneggs.animal.ocelot.
- , it works nearly identically to Snow Golem blocking.
- when fired out of dispensers.
- Fixed permissions bug
- Cleanup and other fixes
- . See the Algorithm page for help.
- based on entity ID.
- Drastically changed configuration, once again. This will hopefully be the last time it's changed. Hopefully.
Removedcustom mob naming. I'm sorry, the time it would take me to keep it up to date with this new configuration system made me realize... when would someone actually need this? You can still use custom mob permissions with nospawneggs.id.<id>, but the name will return as "Entity". Don't whine, you'll live without it.
It's not your job to test my plugin, but if you spot a problem, tell me as soon as possible so our servers can be safe from spam!